Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 27, 2014

Birthday Parties

You know what's been on my mind lately? 

Birthday Parties!

We recently went snow tubing for my nephew's birthday party last Saturday...

And Let me tell you....it was AWESOME! 

We had so much fun!

It was cold. But, we live in MN...Winters are cold. 

Here's my Niece, Bella, and me! She's nice and bundled up!


My little boy stayed with G & G, 

But Big boy A, Daddy and me had a great time together.


So, now I'm thinking about little Troy boy's 3rd Birthday which will be in March.

I'm thinking an indoor water park at a hotel.

Which means...I'm swim suit shopping! Crazy, I know :)

I love Gap, So I've been looking at some of their suits for the future Birthday boy...



Colorblock swim trunks
Plaid patch swim trunks
Let the planning begin :)








No comments:

Post a Comment