Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Favorites!

I'm linking up today with these sweet-hearted ladies...

for 
These are some of my favorite feelings :)

{#1}

This quote of Holley Gerth's on Instagram spoke to my heart. It was exactly what I needed to hear on that particular day. 
Has that ever happened to you?  
It encouraged me and allowed me to "give it to God."  

Thank you, Holley!



{#2}

The weather has been so beautiful lately in MN. Windows open and I love it!!

 I'm so grateful. We've been having fun playing soccer in the yard, running around and playing catch. 


I mean, look at that sweet smile. He's so sweet and he loves him Mommy so much. 


{#3}

Speaking of nice days. On this particular day, My Dad went to the park with us. Austin and him were playing catch and I just loved watching them play. I remember when Austin was a little toddler playing with "Boppa" and now as a 6 year old he can play catch with him. They've went fishing together as well. I love seeing them together. Especially since my Mom and Dad had 2 daughters. They now have 3 grandsons and I think that is so special.


Have a great Friday!!

Jamie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment