Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Some of my favorites!

This is a little lengthy but I've had so many favorites lately! :) It is hard to believe that we're into the second week of July. My-oh-my where has the time gone. It sure has been a blast so far!

 Hope you've had a great week and are ready for an awesome weekend!!

I'm linking up with Erika for...
1.) Up first is this super special photo. The other morning my oldest said he didn't think I could lift him anymore. I use to carry that big boy all over the place when he was younger. I told him I could and I'd prove it...with Troy as well. #yesmom 

So this picture right here will forever be a favorite of mine because it possibly will be the last time I can carry them both. Such happy smiles they have!


2.) I just ordered this shake mix from Juice Plus. It is THE most delicious shake I've ever tasted! If you'd like to find out more info about it you can comment below and I'll get back to you. I also got the vanilla flavor. For a yummy smoothie I mix 1 cup skim milk, 1 scoop of the shake mix, 1 ice cube, 1/2 banana and a small handful of spinach. And a delicious n' healthy shake is born! :) You can't even taste the spinach at all. 



3.) This past weekend we were at a beautiful resort. I'm working on a recap of our vacay to post soon :). I snapped this photo around 9:30 am while my husband and oldest were golfing for the morning. These 2 had the most fun playing on the beach. I just loved watching them! 


4.) I made this scrumptious little snack/dessert the other day and it was extremely simple. I just cut up 2 bananas in small slices, drizzled melted peanut butter and chocolate syrup on top and completed it with sprinkled granola on top. That all goes on wax paper and then into the freezer for a couple hours. 


Yummy! And by the way this particular granola is also amazing in Greek yogurt. It's the Caramel Apple flavor. It even has chunks of carmel :). Such a good lil treat!


5.) We got the chance to have my pretty niece overnight one day last week. She is such a sweetheart!! And definitely a blessing to be around. Our first stop was Walmart to get some treats and pick out a fun movie at the Redbox. The next day we went on a bike ride, painted, did a craft and the kids went swimming. Such a fun time!!


6.) This picture might not look like anything particularly special but it is an image I forever want to remember. My oldest son practicing his bow earlier this morning as he does sometimes. He is passionate in so much and I am very proud of him. The other part of the photo is his sweet audience watching encouraging him. They were so happy to just watch him get a bull's eye. I thank God for simple reminders like this that life is so precious and sweet. 


7.) We also got the chance to have 2 of my nephews overnight one day. Those boys had such a blast at the beach, playing football, frisbee, tag at the park and swimming. It makes me so very grateful to have cousins for my kiddos to play with and be close with.


8.) These girls here are some of the sweetest friends!! It sure is nice to be able to catch up, have some laughs and make memories together. We went to a delicious Mexican restaurant for supper. The chicken chimi's were heavenly! 


Happy Friday to you!!
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment