Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Snow much fun!

What an extra special day yesterday was!

Like one of those days you want to bottle up and save forever and ever ~!

I love those days!

The boys and I performed a little science project yesterday and it was super cool.



I got the idea from Pinterest...of course!

We lined a cookie sheet with baking soda. 

Then I used dyes to color vinegar. 
We used medicine droppers to drop the vinegar onto the baking soda. 

And WALA...super coolness! 

Austin's eyes grew big as he saw the EXPLOSION of bubbles appear. 

Troy was in amazement! He especially liked spilling the whole cup of vinegar onto the baking soda. Typical. :)




I






Try it and let me know how much your kiddos enjoyed themselves :)


We also played outside for hours in the afternoon. 


And we created a really awesome snow fort with tunnels.

 It took me back to the times I use to do that as a child. 

A blast, I tell ya!


Austin has really been into the Wii since he got it for Christmas...

but there's nothing that beats playing outside in a snow fort.

Our winter had been so cold recently...


but not yesterday and we made the most of it!


I'm picking up A from school today 

so we can enjoy more outside time since it'll be another beautiful day.


Praise the Lord!

Can't wait!

Enjoy your day!

:) Jamie












No comments:

Post a Comment