Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Being so thankful!

Question for you...

Have you ever felt so much

 JOY 

that it brings you to tears?

I have...

And I will tell you it is the VERY best feeling.

It gives me a humble, grateful, thankful, joy filled

HEART.



Happy to have an amazing husband!


A happy 5 year old son!


A curious 2 year old!


And a supportive, loving & fun family & friends!



God is so good, all the time, regardless of the hard times....

He is the very same God.

Christ is my everything, and without him I would be nothing.

And as I was looking through my Bible 

I came across these beautiful verses from

Psalms 9:1&2

"O Lord, I will praise you with all my heart, and tell everyone about the marvelous things you do. I will be glad, yes, filled with joy because of you. I will sing your praises, O Lord God above all gods."

Have a super great day! 

:) Jamie





No comments:

Post a Comment