Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 28, 2014

I feel like there are always dishes to wash.

And that's ok. I'll get them done. Other things are more important. 

< Thank God for a dishwasher > 

I spoke about not crying over spilt milk or dishes piling up on my last post. Check it out here.


As Austin was getting ready for school this morning he said "I feel bad for Mom." I asked him why he felt like that? He said "Because you have dishes piled up in the sink. You have so many dishes to do." :) I told him it was okay and that I'll get them done later. He was genuinely worried about me. What a sweet boy!


Yesterday I felt like I did so many dishes. And in the evening, the supper dishes piled up and the pot and blender from the sweet potato/carrot/spinach puree I made. I froze the puree in ice cube trays and then put all of them in a freezer bag and stuck it in the freezer. I got the idea from my sister. I put a cube in our creamy chicken noodle soup last night....and no one suspected a thing ;). I have to be sneaky like that. But, back to the dishes. Last night I knew I had them piled up but...the kids needed to get ready for bed. And when they were in their beds after being read to and prayed with it was time to have a date with my hubby. It had been a long time since we were able to sit down just the 2 of us to watch a movie. It was fun!!

The dishes can wait!

Jamie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment