Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Plans change...

I love a plan and routine for the most part.
But life happens and plans don't work some of the time. 

And that's okay. I've come to embrace the change and go along with it. So many unexpected things can pop up that hinder the plan. And I believe, it is good to remember that possibility.

This past week my sweet kiddos have been sick. Coughs, fevers, runny noses... so sad. If your kids aren't feeling good, Mama doesn't feel good either. My heart is with them. As I posted yesterday, I wanted to do something really fun for the kids before Christmas break was over. I wanted to take them to Skyzone (indoor trampolines) or to an indoor water park. It was a bummer but I relearned something I already knew.

 That kids are happy to just be at home. No exciting place will replace the joy + contentment they feel from spending time with each other and their parents. We stayed at home practically all week.

...Reading books, watching movies, playing toy cars, board games, coloring, learning Bible stories, writing out thank you notes, doing projects, talking, laughing, loving on each other

Spending time together and resting up. And we had a great time together.

Jamie :)







No comments:

Post a Comment