Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 26, 2015

Favorite things

Friday is here!

And I'm linking up with...

Momfessionals

Here are some of my favorite things lately...

1.) I'm really loving this Women of Faith Bible study on "Overcoming Worry." It has really been comforting and amazing! One of my favorite things is doing my devotion while drinking some good coffee in the morning. 

Check it out HERE if you'd like to order it.


2.) I am smitten with these Randy tees from LuLaRoe clothing. I had a party recently and love the clothing I was able to earn and purchase. The material is super soft and comfortable. I wash mine in cold water with other like items and air dry. They wear so well time after time. I also love my skirts and dresses from their line. The large selection of unique patterns is unbelievable. This particular pattern below is one of my faves! Timeless!

 Check them out at Lularoebyhannahlarowe & Lularoebymeganlillion on Instagram and Facebook. You won't regret it! :) And if you're in the area you could book a fun party that is open house style and it'll seriously rock! :) 




3.) This book right here I got from my sweet friend for my birthday. Just finished it and I really really enjoyed it! How sad to think that back in the 1920's some children were adopted for the work they can provide. Such a beautiful & raw story. Now I'm looking for a new book to get started on. 



What are some of your favorite things lately?
Jamie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment