Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 21, 2015

A Whole New Perception


The other morning I was driving solo in the morning with a lot on my busy mind. I was thinking about the future (and worrying) and giving it to God in prayer. 

I found myself looking out the window and started seeing the telephone poles in a whole new light!

A perfect and beautiful cross was what I started seeing while gazing at them. My whole perception changed about my thoughts on the future in that moment. 

I heard God's voice telling me something new with each passing of the telephone poles. And from this simple photo below you can see in the distance that they just keep on going.


I love you!...

I died on the cross for you!...

Do not worry!...

I have a plan!...

You are mine!...

Don't ever forget it....

My mind went instantly to Christ dying on the cross for all of us. He didn't do that years ago for us to forget the true meaning behind it. But I know it's because He loves us so much and wanted to die for our sins so we didn't have to and wants us to forever remember.

It's mind-boggling to know that. But He knew the future and what it would hold. And He STILL knows the future and what it holds for each of us. Therefore, not a thing will change by us worrying about the future. But with our trust in God, peace will come. And how beautiful that is. 

And those cross shaped telephone poles went on & on & on. Just like God's love goes on & on & on for you!

And to this day I will never look at one the same as before. I hope the next time you see a telephone pole that you will be reminded on God's love for you! 

"Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge."
*Psalm 61:8

Jamie :)

1 comment: