Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Friday Favorites!

It's Friday Favorites time!

 So I'm linking up with ErikaAndrea, and Narci


1.)
One of my favorites this week has been the weather. I'm so grateful that we had some extra beautiful days outside. Pretty surprising for November and so lovely!


2.)
It was so nice outside that the youngest and I were able to take a walk. Running, walking, running, giggling, walking, running....


3.)
We also were able to play outside on the grass barefoot....and loving it! 
70 degrees will do that to you :). We played football, airplane, played in the woods and I took some sweet pictures. Such fun!


4.)
Sometimes you just have to create your happy place by making pumpkin bread while sipping on a whipped cream topped pumpkin spice coffee while watching Dawson's Creek. :) Pumpkin bread is my fave to make in the fall. It's so easy and delicious!


5.)
This came in the mail. Christmas is in the air :). I just adore paging through the "Pottery Barn Kids" magazine. Everything is just so cute!


6.)
And this isn't necessarily a "favorite" picture but what it symbolizes is a favorite of mine. 
-2 backpacks (meaning the boys are home from school)
-Groceries (meaning we have food to eat)
-A mess on the stairs (meaning I have a family :) )
Because this is my everyday beautiful messy life and I wouldn't change it for the world!


7.) Some of my favorite new bars here. These Clif bars are scrumptious! "Iced Gingerbread" and "Spiced Pumpkin Pie." Hello yummy!


8.) This week I had paint class with some sweet gals! Painting is so relaxing and fun! I've never went to one of these classes but I am so thankful I did. A night to remember! :)


Happy Friday to you, 
Jamie 



No comments:

Post a Comment