Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 28, 2014

Inspirational Monday #1 Having Faith

I'm going to start a new Monday series called...

Inspirational Mondays!



Inspiration on Mondays.

Yes, please! That's just what I need.

I LOVE the weekends and I do love Mondays as well but sometimes I need a little Inspiration and Motivation for my Monday. If you know what I mean.

I'm pumped about it and I think you'll enjoy it, too!

"Have faith in God, "Jesus answered. "Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive your sins."
-Mark 11:22-26 (NIV Busy Mom's Bible)

Powerful words right there that Jesus spoke. I read this Bible verse before work one morning and it spoke new meaning to me.

1.) Praying and believing in God.

Over the past year I have really learned to give my worries to God through prayer. I've also learned to pray for God's will to be done in certain and difficult situations. As hard as that can be I believe that His plan is so much better than mine. He has never ever let me down. And He will never ever let you down.

I am SO happy that God did not answer my prayers the way I wanted Him to when I was a young teenager. So glad! Because, I wouldn't have had this life I love now. His plan for my life is so much better than I could've ever imagine.

God has been so amazing in the good and hard times.

2.) Forgive.Forgive.Forgive. 

Forgiveness can be such a difficult thing to do. But such an important thing to do so that our Father in heaven can forgive our sins.

Blessings to you on this Monday!

Jamie :)











2 comments:

  1. What great words to start the week! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by :)! God Bless you, Carroll!

    ReplyDelete