Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

True fisherboy

So, it's safe to say that my 6 year absolutely LOVES fishing! :) 

It is like the cutest thing....

And the 3 year old is starting to enjoy it, also. When I was younger I have such great memories of going fishing with my Dad. I still really enjoy fishing when I get a chance. My husband enjoys fishing as well and always has. No doubt about it in my mind that my husband and these boys will have fun fishing trips together. 


I'm extremely happy about this great hobby of his. 

To think that a couple of years ago this boy was all. about. Batman. 


Look at that happy face. Here's Austin with the first fish he caught by casting! He was so SO proud and we were so proud of him. Austin has caught other fish by bobber fishing but he thinks that's boring because he prefers casting and reeling over and over. Not like...ahem, his mother :).


After He caught this he told the :WHOLE: story to all the grandparents. He thought it was seaweed on the line at first but then realized it was a fish and was super excited!

A actually told me that all he wants for his next birthdays is fishin tackle. One of the first things he does in the mornings is go out to the garage to check out his tackle box...to inspect it :). He is so cute!

"And He said to them, "Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." --Matthew 4:19

Jamie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment