Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The IL Vacay: Part 1

Last week we went to visit my sister in Illinois and I am so glad we did! 

We had a fun and exciting time!!

My sister, Stacy, her hubby and kiddos moved to Illinois 1 year and 9 months ago. And I just finally made the drive with my parents and kids to visit her. She has been so sweet and faithful in visiting us. Driving the 8-9 hours to see her family. And we are always extremely grateful to see her and those kids!!

Flashback to the summer of 2010 at the Como Zoo. 4 years ago...Wow!



My heart melts when I see Taylor and Grayson. They are so adorable. And all the cousins together completely melts my heart :).

 I was joking with someone we met at the carnival and told them we have been having a blast even just hanging out in the hotel room. 

Being together. ..

Because time spent together is so special. 

Here A and I are together taking a bathroom selfie on our way. Charging my phone. #classy #iknow


We arrived in IL around 6:00 pm. We went to this delicious restaurant: Porillo's. It was such a cool place.

Taylor and Grayson together again. 


This was the first time the boys had been in one of these kind of doors. They went around and around and around. Fun times!


That night the kids took a bubble bath in the jacuzzi. They all had their suits on and had a blast in the "pool." Every night at least one of the kids went in there and loved it!


The next morning the boys were ready to go.


How handsome are they!


We were at the Castle Park. It was a huge and awesome playground. They were having a total blast.


Troy boy!


Tay Tay!


Gray!


Sweet photo!


My Mom and Sister. Love them!


Playing in the giant sandbox.



Taylor was the Princess and Troy was protecting her from Bowser.


Laughing so hard!


At the top of the castle. Troy loves to take care of her!


I will do a Part 2 recap tomorrow. We feel so blessed to have been able to visit and spend so much quality time together. 

God is so good all the time.

Jamie :)







No comments:

Post a Comment