Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 14, 2014

I Love Sundays!

I might have said it before but I'll say it over & over....

I just LOVE me a Sunday!

My husband is always off work on a Sunday and it is the very best thing having all my loved ones wake up in the morning together. :) It's a relaxing day for the most part.


I love our Church family. 
I love praise and worship at Church. 

I leave Church feeling completely filled to the rim with joy and it's a wonderful start to the busy week.

I also love Sundays because I know so many people are worshipping God as well. 
That makes me happy! 


And I know that God loves Sundays as they are the Sabbath day. 

"Observe the Sabbath day by keeping it holy as the Lord your God has commanded you."
-Deuteronomy 5:12


Happy Sunday!

Jamie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment