Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

MOPS/Moms Next

Have you heard of MOPS or MomsNext? 



MOPS logo

MOPS stands for Mothers Of PreSchoolers, but is for Moms with kids from birth to kindergarten. And MomsNext is for Moms of school age children.

Last night I got to attend my MOPS/MomsNext meeting! We meet the 2nd Tuesday evening of every month. I really love this group of girls that I get to see. It is so much FUN!! We have a delicious supper, give away door prizes, listen to different speakers regarding a topic, pray, listen to a devotional and have table talk. 

Last night the topic was on self defense and CPR. And I think it was one of the best topics! It got us ladies all engaged. And we were laughing while doing the self defense moves on our friends. I told you...super fun!!

Click here: MOPS/MomsNext to find a group that meets nearby you. You won't regret it. It's awesome to do something for yourself with other Moms. Because Moms, you deserve it! :)




If you attend Mops/MomsNext, what has been one of your favorite topics?








No comments:

Post a Comment