Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tuesday's Top Three favorite shopping websites

Hi friends!

Today 

I'm going to share with you 3 of my favorite shopping websites


1.) Snapfish




I love getting my photos developed from Snapfish. They have "penny print" sales frequently as well as other great sales such as "buy 1 photo book, get 2 free." Great deals, right? You do need to pay for shipping and handling but still, it ends up being a big savings. I usually get a couple months of pictures ordered at a time and when that box comes in the mail...I'm so excited! I just love photos. And I enjoy getting copies and passing them along to family and friends. That is special!

Their big sale right now....

FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $25+
Get free standard shipping on orders $25 or more with code SHIP0125 by January 31, 2014


2.) Gap

I really love Gap! It can be challenging some times to get shopping done. I've learned to love online shopping. There are great deals at Gap.com. Their clothing lasts and lasts and is beautiful.
Their sale right now...

Extra 50% off sale styles & 40% off regular price styles. 
Ends 1/15. Online only. Enter GAPSAVE at checkout.



3.) Amazon
I just love Amazon. They have EVERYTHING! And you can usually get free shipping on orders over $35. I usually buy my books there for me and the kids. And next year I will be doing more online Christmas shopping. This past Christmas...I did ALL of my shopping in one day 5 days before Christmas. It was a great feeling getting it all done in one day but "OH MY" was it a busy day. :)

Well that's it! Have a fantastic Tuesday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment