Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 13, 2014

It's a bright new week!

It's a bright new Monday

But,

Where did the weekend go? 

It sure went fast! But it was fun! 

We got to spend time with my Sister and Brother in law and their 2 little ones yesterday. 

We had a great time! I love my family so much!!

This is my beautiful niece Taylor. This girl has my heart! She loves me to braid her hair and I LOVE to do it! It's fun! In this photo she wanted some pink lipstick on, too. She's a sweet little girly-girl! And yesterday I got to the honor of french braiding her Rapunzel doll. It turned out real cute, too. :)

 

And this picture is from 2010. My, has this little beautiful blue eyed baby girl grown up! 


I'm reminded to enjoy every single day. Have fun! It's the little things that mean THE most!! ;)

Blessings to you on your Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment