Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 21, 2014

Some Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday to you!

Today, I'm linking up with these ladies...


For Friday Favorites!
Momfessionals

I've got some random goodness for ya'll!
 And I hope you like it :)!

1.)
I love a good flashback on Friday. Don't you? 

Here are some fun photos of my young family in November 2011 at Thanksgiving.

 Grayson and Troy: Cousins 6 months apart. Wow, time flies! Just look at their cute cheeks!!


My big hunter Austin at Troy's age now!


November 2012


Our happy family walking into the woods. :)


And 2/3 of my sweet boys!



2.)
 Troy had fun plowing all the snow we've got with Daddy! One of my favorite photos.


3.)
 I had a wonderful time with Austin on his field trip. I'm so very very proud of the big little man he is becoming. A favorite time with Austin.


4.) 
I did not know it was "World Adoption Day" on November 9th. It hits close to home for me and my family. It is definitely dear to my heart!! :) And Jason Kennedy is giving a shout out for it. That's awesome! 


5.)
I don't know if it's just me but I feel like hunting season lasts forever. I pray (hard) that my hubby would get a big buck and be done. Because I just want to have him all to ourselves...not to those deer. I was at our local grocery store and saw this sign "Deer hunting season is here: Remember your "dear"
with flowers" I took a photo of it and sent it to my hubby ::wink::wink::hubby:: but no flowers....yet. 


6.) 
This Pumpkin Spice tea is absolutely delicious!! I don't normally drink a lot of tea but when I saw it was "pumpkin spice" I couldn't throw it into my cart fast enough. I got it from the 'natural foods section' at our grocery store. 


7.)
Have you heard of the "Happy Mommy Box?" It's fabulous! It's a monthly box subscription with awesome items for Mommies. I have really enjoyed getting my monthly box. And I've also loved sharing it with friends. I've given many items as gifts to others for Birthdays and "just because." Check it out HERE.


8.)
Psalm 23.
 One of my favorite + most comforting chapters in the Bible. Especially for my family this past week. I love the last part "...and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever." What a beautiful verse to always remember. 


Have a great day!

Jamie :)




No comments:

Post a Comment